This is a question that I am asked time and time again,
A common mis conception of shellac is that it is a 'gel polish' it isn't it is a POWER POLISH.
CND shellac offers you the 'real' woman a 2 week manicure, Shellac lasts 2 weeks without chipping, splitting or losing its beautiful shine. (if you follow your aftercare that is given from your tech of course) it was the 1st of its kind of course now there are many different variations of its kind but most of these tend to be more on the gel polish side such as gellish. Now don't get me wrong i'm not saying that they are not as good, but what I am saying is that they are infact very different.
CND - the leading company in nail design spend years creating the power polish that is Shellac..
Shellac was created for Natural nails though it is often used over enhancements also. If you have weak, bendy nails then you are not suited to shellac, you would be better off getting a natural nail overlay using gel to help offer strength and then get Shellac applied on top of the overlay.
I personally have had an AMAZING experience with shellac that I will write about in another post, I was a serious nail bitter and ruined my nails not only through biting them but going to salons who drilled and used the wrong products on my nails. (of course this was before I became a nail technician myself and learnt about what products should & shouldn't be used on the nails, and exactly how enhancements should be applied.
Shellac should not & does not ruin your nails when applied and removed properly. I have recently heard about many 'technicians' using fake shellac, please be aware of this and ensure the technician you are using uses all CND products and is fully trained to carry out your treatment.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and have learnt something from it. Feel free to leave any questions below.
Much love.xo
‘Image/Images Courtesy of Creative Nail Design Inc.’
.jpg)
+Med+Res.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment